Quality Assurance & Control
DCM Containers (DCM Hyundai Limited) implements a stringent Quality Systems Procedure in Line with the International Quality System ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 45001:2018. Safety and health of the employees as well as environmental protection are also part of our quality endeavours.
Our quality policy is to provide quality product at competitive prices and maximum customer satisfaction by active participation of all employees.
Our mission is to be a leader in our business by providing world-class products and services to meet our customer's need and to ensure a healthy return to the stakeholders.
Our commitment is to provide:
- Consistent quality in every aspect of our work
- Continually improve product quality
- Adhere to delivery schedules
- Render prompt and effective customer service
The Highlights of Quality Policy Implementation are:
- Pre-auditing of our quality systems by World-Renowned Classification Agencies such as DNV, BV and Lloyds Register
- Quality plans are detailed in partnership with our customers to comply with their requirement
- The implementation is aligned impeccably to the quality plans to ensure a high-quality product
- We lay great stress on documentation at every stage of the implementation process
Quality is an ever-evolving process. At DCM Containers (DCM Hyundai Limited) too, we don’t rest on our laurels but are on a path of continually improving our quality capabilities. As part of this, we are: